Sign up to get new listings emailed daily! SIGN UP LOGIN Icon

Date Archives: April 23rd, 2018

Southwest Oklahoma Real Estate Home

rss logo RSS Feed
Uncategorized | 11 Posts

Subscribe and receive email notifications of new blog posts.



Welcome Spring in Southwest Oklahoma! The residential real estate numbers are definitely seeing an improvement in our area over the past year. There are currently 817 homes on the market, which is down from 858 last year at this time. Of the homes for sale, 67% are in Lawton. The remaining 33% are in Cache, Elgin and other surrounding areas.

There have been 1,539 sold and closed properties in the past 12 months versus 1,417 last year. Sixty-two percent of the sold homes were located in Lawton. The average sold price has increased also. In the past 12 months, the average sold price has been $120,321, compared to $117,196 the previous year. The numbers in our market are improving due to a positive outlook as to Fort Sill's future as well as a market of very well priced and affordable homes. We are looking forward to a continuation of good news for our local housing market!

For more detailed information, and to see homes in the affordable markets of Lawton, Elgin, Cache and southwest Oklahoma, contact Parks Jones Realty. As an independent real estate company in the area for 52 years, we have seen the many changes in our market and are most knowledgeable about how to meet and exceed your real estate needs. Call us today at 580-357-0842.

Login to My Homefinder

Login to My Homefinder